When you spend thousands of dollars on a new heating and cooling system you want to know that you are getting a high quality furnace and/or air conditioner. But how do you know? Furnaces and air conditioners are very complex equipment and unless you are a professional it is hard to determine high quality.
Over the years Niagara Home Heating has installed many different brand name furnaces and air conditioners. With that experience comes the knowledge of which brands have given our customers years of problem free heating and cooling.
We liked AirEase furnaces and air conditioners so much over the years that Niagara Home Heating become their exclusive dealer for the entire Niagara Region. AirEase became our go to brand because of its best in industry quality and features.
Here are some of the reasons we think AirEase furnaces and air conditioners are the best in the heating and cooling industry
- AirEase is one of the only companies that offers stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers backed by a lifetime warranty
- Comfort Sync™ technology – Advanced Comfort Sync technology makes temperature control—and your life—so much simpler. Touchscreen controls make it easy to adjust temperature, save energy or even check the weather. Wi-Fi capabilities expand your options, allowing you to control your AirEase heating and cooling system from anywhere in world with a smartphone or tablet.
- EHX™ Technology – Standard on all AirEase furnaces, heat exchangers with EHX technology offer outstanding precision and durability. That’s because they’re built with a state-of-the-art crimping process that reduces fatigue from heat strain. They’re also specially shaped to improve airflow and efficiency. That means you can keep your home warm and cozy without driving up energy costs.
- Quiet Combustion Technology – AirEase engineered the burners inside every AirEase furnace to perform with extreme accuracy, to help keep operating sounds at a minimum. Fuel channels are specially designed to create more even heat distribution than standard burners, increasing the unit’s overall efficiency.
- MHT™ Technology – Inside every AirEase air conditioner and heat pump is a heat transfer system that helps keep air temperature consistent from room to room, while keeping utility bills low from month to month. A unique fan shroud design, rifled coil tubing and lanced coil fins combine to maximize cooling performance and overall system efficiency.
- Quiet Shift™ Technology – During colder months, frost and ice can build up on your heat pump, causing the unit to use more energy for heating. AirEase Quiet Shift™ technology combats this problem by shifting units into a defrost mode that’s virtually silent and highly efficient.
To get more details about the high quality furnaces and air conditioners we install contact owner John Adams at 289-228-2688. Also ask John for your free in home evaluation of all your heating and cooling equipment.